Tuesday 1 November 2011

Just another day..

 Hello world. Today was nothing special, went to school, limped like an idiot, went through classes just watching the clock take 6 times longer than they should. UGH I hate it when that happens.. You have nothing to do or you can't be fussed to do anything and you just find yourself staring at that clock thinking IVE BEEN STARING AT YOU FOR AGES WHY AREN'T YOU CHANGING! Like people .. When you stare at someone for ages they start to feel uncomfortable and they start twitching or shifting around uncomfortably.. well.. not bsak clocks. Had some interesting conversations at break though with the girls + joe about some girl stuff, can't wait for the holiday is all I'll say ;) Was soo happy when the end of school bell went, it meant I could finally go home and Chilllllllll... as if. SO much work bleh. Kyle was driving us home though and since he's still excited about driving, we had to drop Connor + Roisin(?) home and pick Shauna up even though we ended up not picking Shauna up. Came home, had lunch and just chatsat in the kitchen with momma and Jazz for ages before going to do the dreaded hw. Dinner was lovely, chicken/steak wraps, with most of the Fortress Crew + Jazz. Just another average Christine Vorster Day I suppose.
                                             
This is an old picture of me but since I didn't take any pictures today I thought I'd add this one since I'm sunburnt in it and today, very sadly my face started to properly peel from my lovely tan i got at the stupid football tournament on Saturday.. So yeah.. Peel off facemask allowed it to be minimal time though and let all the peeling happen at once.
The face mask stuff I used. Pretty gooooooooooooood. "St Ives, Peel off Hydroxy Masque"

1 comment: