Wednesday 2 November 2011

Designer Spar-Letta Killer Whale

This is Me Today :)  
Yes I'm already wearing my wooly jumper because Abu Dhabi is finally starting to get quite chilly (with the exception of today)


I went to listen to an Artist's speach after school today, his name is Kevin Dean and he is the designer of the prints and designs on the floors and some walls of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. It was so inspirational, he told us about a lot of his other work he had done and how he came across the opportunity to do the mosque and how he did it and how long it took etc etc. I really liked it because he is such a cute man and he seemed really chill. He has an exhibition up in Dubai at the moment so for anyone who is in Dubai you should go see it :) He's really into natural forms and nature ,, like plants and flowers and stuff. Not really my favourite but I liked him in general so i didn't really mind that his work wasn't my type.

After that, I went to Spinneys with my Mamma and WE FOUND SPARLETTA!! Sparberry AND Cream Soda, WOOOP. For those of you who don't know it.. Its a south african brand, and its SOOOOOOO goood. That completely made my day.


Came accross a video today, it blew my mind. Its of a Man walking on a beach waving at his friend, next minute 2 killer whales come out of nowhere and eat him. ITS CRAZY. Of course I wasn't sure if it was real or not, so i researched it and came accross this website... it has the video so you should check it out. Turns out its an advert for PENCILS. I KNOW whatthehell.. pencils, beach, man, killerwhale... for some reason im struggling to find the corrolation? Anyways, watch it.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/advertisements/killerwhale.asp

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR A WEEK! I'M SO EXCITED! But I have a chemistry and an ICT test. wooooo. ugh bye
This picture made me snigger today because i was doing EXACTLY that.. :

1 comment: