Monday 7 November 2011

IGGY

Right so I'll start off by saying, yeah I know I havn't blogged in a while but its Eid Holiday and yeah.. i actually have a life. I've been out and about, been to a couple of parties, some great some not so great, and I've had some chill nights staying at home with my covers watching tv and like last night, watching Modern Family Marathon. WOOP. 24 hours of non stop Modern Family. Obviously I'm not THAT sad that i watched all 24 hours of it,, but i did about 8. Cringe.
You might be wondering why this post is called 'IGGY' well.. since its holiday and I'm not gonna blog every day telling you about what i did and what i didn't do, I'll post every now and then telling you about some of the highlights. Iggy being one of them.
Iggy is my friend Hashim's iguana.
After a party one night, some friends went to Hashims house and thats the first time i saw it, at first i was feeling a bit dodgy and scared of it, but after holding it for a bit and letting it chill on my shoulder, I started to quite like it. It got me thinking, I love my cat, I really do, but like Every time I've had to babysit a friends pet or something, I usually really like these small, useless pets. No offence.. But I mean the ones that don't really roam about by themselves doing what they like.. the ones that are usually kept in a cage and then when you take it out it just chills with you all the time.. I love how they have the choice (well probably not because you can just pick them up and bring them back) to walk away and move away from you, but they don't they just chill with you. And I like chilling with my pet.

Valentina, a guineapig i babysat last year, <3 
                                                     Hashim's iguana, Iggy <3
                                                 The boys making Iggy Dance :)


No comments:

Post a Comment